Fade Out - Frequently Asked Questions
1. If I stop using will the areas of uneven skin tone
Yes. Melanin production will return to normal and areas of hyper
pigmentation will become visible again.
2. Will it prevent sun damage and help protect against skin
No. Fade Out products (bar Protecting Day Cream SPF 15) should
always be worn with a sun protecting cream.
3. Is it safe to you use on other areas of the skin other than the
Yes Fade Out skin creams are ok to use on other areas of the skin
although we would not recommend using the product on more intimate
4. How much and how often should I use?
See pack for details but Fade Out is to be used instead of your
current moisturising beauty regime.
5. How long can I use it for?
Fade Out products are as safe to use as any other everyday
moisturiser and can be used for as long as required.
6. Is it safe for all skin types and ethnicity?
Fade Out does not contain any ingredients which are known to
irritate or cause an allergic reaction. Clinical trials were
carried out on 100 women with varying skin type and colour - there
were no adverse effects from the trial.
7. I have sensitive skin. Can I use Fade Out products?
As above, Fade Out does not contain any ingredients which are known
irritants. However, any users with existing skin problems or
irritations should consult a doctor before using Fade
8. I have acne - will Fade Out make it worse?
One of the key ingredients in the Fade Out formulation is
Niacinamide. Niacinamide is proven within the skincare industry to
help acne at higher levels of inclusion (4% and over, Fade Out
contains 1.2%). Although tests have not been carried out on Fade
Out for this particular problem it will more than likely have a
positive effect on acne rather than negative.
9. If I use Fade Out cream on small areas of hyper pigmentation
will I end up with areas that are lighter than the rest of my
Fade Out will only be more effective on areas with a greater
saturation of pigmentation and less so on areas with less
pigmentation (or melanin production) therefore the overall effect
will be a more even skin tone.
10. Is Fade Out safe to use during pregnancy?
Fade Out does not contain any ingredients that are restricted from
use for pregnant woman.
11. Is Fade Out safe to use on Children?
Fade Out does not contain any ingredients that would be harmful to
children, however we would not recommend that children under the
age of 11 use Fade Out products.
12. Will Fade Out diminish scars?
No, as scars are produced from damaged tissue. Fade Out will only
diminish areas of pigmentation that are the result of melanin
transfer and production.
13. Are there any side effects to using products with these
None that are known or recorded from the ingredients within the
14. Should I consult my GP before use?
Only if you have existing serious skin irritations or